Reloadable gift cards are the latest innovation in gift card technology. They allow recipients to retain their card once the balance has been spent and simply top up as and when required for future purchases via a secure online portal.
Why use reloadable cards?
- Save on postage – electronic card reloads are charged at just 50p vs over £5 for postal delivery.
- Secure – Cards are delivered without value attached and then loaded upon activation.
- Reduce losses – minimise the chance of your cards being lost in the post
- Administration – our account management teams will track all top ups and provide management reporting on your behalf.
How to use reloadable gift cards
- No waiting for vouchers to arrive in the post
- Fast card top ups
- Employees pay less to top up their card than the postage cost associated with paper vouchers – Typically paper vouchers cost over £5 to post vs 50p top up fee.
If you reward team members on a regular basis for achieving targets or other business goals then reloadable gift cards could be the ideal way to present those awards. Simply offer your employees the choice of where they would like to redeem their cards and we’ll distribute funds via a monthly top up on your behalf. Key benefits:
- Postage savings for the employer
- Positive reinforcement Cards remain in the wallets of your team at all times
- Minimal potential lost in post issues
Available for 25 well known brands and also Love2Shop multi-store cards, our portfolio is continually growing and includes:
House of Fraser
Toys R Us