Reloadable gift cards are the latest innovation in gift card technology. They allow recipients to retain their card once the balance has been spent and simply top up as and when required for future purchases via a secure online portal.
Why use reloadable cards?
- Save on postage – electronic card reloads are charged at just 50p vs over £5 for postal delivery.
- Secure – Cards are delivered without value attached and then loaded upon activation.
- Reduce losses – minimise the chance of your cards being lost in the post
- Administration – our account management teams will track all top ups and provide management reporting on your behalf.
We’ve saved our clients over £400,000 in postage since switching to reloadable gift cards.
Find out more >>
How to use reloadable gift cards
- No waiting for vouchers to arrive in the post
- Fast card top ups
- Employees pay less to top up their card than the postage cost associated with paper vouchers – Typically paper vouchers cost over £5 to post vs 50p top up fee.[/tab]
- Postage savings for the employer
- Positive reinforcement Cards remain in the wallets of your team at all times
- Minimal potential lost in post issues[/tab][/tabs]
Available for a growing number of well known brands (currently 35) and also Love2Shop multi-store cards, our portfolio is continually growing and includes:
- Caffe Nero
- Currys/PC World
- Ernest Jones
- House of Fraser
- John Lewis
- Leslie Davies
- New Look
- Pizza Express
- Pizza Hut
- River Island
- Say Shopping
- Sports Direct
- Ted Baker
- Toys R Us